Dutch Country Story from Country Maid on Vimeo.
- 1987 – Founded by Andrew Hamsher in Orrville, Ohio; First produced apple dumplings from single, local restaurant
- 1988 – Growth prompted a move to larger facility at 229 West Market Street in Orrville
- 2005 – Homemade pumpkin rolls were added to the lineup
- 2006 – 2007 – Expansion was needed to accommodate growth
- 2009 – Facility renovation to increase efficiency to meet product demand
- 2013 – Achieved SQF Level 2 certification
- 2016 – Acquired by Country Maid, Inc. of West Bend, IA
- Today – The Dutch Country brand lives on with products distributed and sold across the United States in hundreds of retail grocery stores.